Adventure Park USA is an amusement park in New Market, Maryland, approximately 45 minutes from Baltimore by car. It is the largest family entertainment center in Maryland and features tons of fun attractions, including laser tag, bumper cars, a ropes course, an arcade, and a soft playground.
If you're looking for a family-friendly attraction in Maryland that will allow children and adults of all ages to have fun, consider a visit to Adventure Park USA. You can ride a roller coaster, play mini-golf, or even try gem mining together!
Things to Do
- Take your small children to the Gold Rush Soft Playground! This Wild West-themed indoor play area features four levels of tunnels, nets, and slides that will keep them active for ages.
- Gather the whole family to play a round of Desert Oasis Mini Golf on one of the two 18-hole courses, or race around the Family Track in go karts!
- Visit the arcade - it has over 100 different games, including family favorites like air hockey and Skee-Ball.
- Cool off on a summer day at the Crater Lake Bumper Boats attraction - the boats are equipped with water cannons so that you can soak your friends and family members!
Adventure Park USA Insider Tips
- Admission to Adventure Park USA is free, but you do have to pay to enjoy its attractions. While you can pay for each attraction individually, the most affordable way to make the most of your visit is to purchase one of their day passes, which cost between $15 and $33 depending on age and included rides. Learn more about ticket prices here.
- Check the Specials page on their website to take advantage of any special deals, including the Tot Pass, which gets little ones $5 in arcade credits and allows them to play as long as they want in the Gold Rush Soft Playground.
- Plan your child's next birthday party at Adventure Park USA! Party packages are available for as little as $13.50 per guest and give you access to a party room with pizza and drinks as well as fun attractions like the arcade, laser tag, bumper cars, and more!