Airborne Trampoline Arena is an indoor trampoline attraction located in Draper, Utah, which is just a short drive from Salt Lake City. It features two large trampoline play areas - one for visitors of all ages, and one for children aged 8 and under who prefer to stay out of the way of the big kids. There are also tons of fun attractions, including foam pits, a dodgeball arena, an obstacle course, and an extreme activity area for daring teens. Toddlers and teens alike are sure to have fun flying high into the air at this family trampoline attraction.
Things to Do
- Watch your teen conquer the Air X Pit, a thrilling area which features four Olympic fly beds, a huge foam pit, and exciting themed jumps.
- Take your little one to the Lil Air Arena, where young children can safely play away from the older kids. It features nine trampolines, three foam pits, a balance beam, and a zip line!
- Explore the Air Ninja Obstacle Course - you can even win a prize if your climbing and balancing skills are good enough!
- Play a game or two of Air Dodgeball in the arena's special dodgeball area that has 20 trampolines.
Airborne Trampoline Arena Insider Tips
- Save money by visiting Airborne Trampoline Area during Open Jump times on weekdays instead of weekends.
- Give your child a birthday to remember with a trampoline party! Their party package includes lots of jump time and plenty of time in a private party room for pizza, drinks, and cake.
- Don't bring any outside food or drinks with you - they're not permitted inside the facility.