A 47,000 square foot arena of excitement, competition and fun awaits your sports-loving youngster at the All About Kids Sports Center in Louisville.
The Center's clean, safe environment offers classes in the following disciplines: Gymnastics, Cheerleading, Swimming, Dance, Taekwondo, Basketball and Soccer.
In addition, there are open gym and open swim times, fun events like slumber parties, an Inflatable Fun Zone, Kids' Korner ProShop and Cartwheel Café.
Things to Do
- Kids can experience one of the Center's Friday Night Slumber Parties from 6:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. which include swimming, access to the open gym, movies, and food.
- Climb aboard the inflatable mazes, slides and tunnels and jump into the ball pits in the Inflatable Fun Zone.
- Experience the open gym where you will have access to trampolines, ball pits, slides, a trapeze, tree houses, and plenty of space for acrobatics.
- Take advantage of the facility's pool during open swim.
- Sign up for one of the many sports classes offered.
All About Kids Sports Center Insider Tips
- A 100% money back guarantee is offered if not satisfied with any classes one joins.
- Classes can be joined midstream, and tuition will be prorated.