All Children's park is located 30 minutes north of Milwaukee, the park has a playground that is wheel chair accessible, so children with mobility disabilities can visit the playground and have fun. The name All children's park indicates that the park is accessible to all children, including special children. The park is clean, spacious and green, with plenty of space for playing around and having a nice day out with family. One of the few handicap accessible playgrounds in and near Milwaukee, the park offers many amenities for the families.
Things to Do
- The playground is very well maintained with lots of swings, timber playground surface, swings for toddlers, bridges, tube slides, and climbing structures.
- The park has plenty of shade and lots of picnic benches, restrooms are clean and large enough.
- The park is set alongside the Cedar burg community pool, the pool has a specified area for infants to play.
- The playground has play equipment for children of all ages. There is a soccer field for older kids.
- Families throng the cedar burg community pool in the summers, the pool is large and spacious, the pool offers swimming lessons, adult swim area, swim area for toddlers, volleyball leagues, yoga by the pool and so much more.
- Picnic shelters can be reserved for birthday parties.
All Children's Park Insider Tips
- Residents of Cedarburg enjoy discounts for the pool and swimming lessons.