The Saint Augustine Alligator farm in St. Augustine Florida is a modern and thriving zoological park that was established in 1910. The alligator farm is the only facility in the world exhibiting 23 species of Crocodiles. A visit to the alligator farm is a thrilling experience for visitors of any age, especially families, it features alligator exhibits and a zip-line that passes over the entire park. The alligator farm in St. Augustine is open all year round to visitors.
Things to Do
- Visit the alligator farm and experience encounters with crocodiles, beautiful birds, and lemurs. Buy your tickets in advance online and enjoy watching animal exhibits and wildlife shows.
- Visit the Alligator lagoon and see alligators being fed. Enjoy reptile show and rainforest review in the theater. Hold a live snake in the reptile show and come up close to exotic rainforest animals in the rainforest review.
- Children would love doing hands-on activities at the Florida's forest friends show.
- Discover African birds in the birds of Africa exhibit. See the Komodo Dragon and other reptiles from Australia. See the python and the largest crocodile in the alligator farm, Maximo.
- See ancient crocodile fossils at the fossil exhibit. Also see albino alligators.
- Experience unique and most thrilling experience of crocodile crossing with the zip line attraction, zip through tree tops, see alligators beneath you and have close encounters with birds and lemurs.
- Visit the Toucantina snack bar and enjoy meals, kid's meals, desserts, drinks and snacks.
- Celebrate your kid's birthday at the alligator farm & zoo with a wonderful wildlife theme. Party includes animal masks for the kids, live animal presentation, games, and a photo with an alligator or snake.
Alligator Farm Insider Tips
- A picnic area and gift shop are available.
- Buy tickets online at discount.