Altoona Aquatic Park in Altoona, Iowa offers great water fun in the Summer. It has a public swimming pool, a lap pool, a plunge pool, with water slides and diving boards. Families can enjoy swimming, water play, or simply sunbathing by the water. The leisure pool is perfect for visitors of all ages. The aquatic park is open every day June through August.
Things to Do
- Families can enjoy leisure swimming in the aquatic park pool, have fun in the twisting and turning water slides, avid swimmers can enjoy the plunge pool. The best way to kill the heat is a visit to the aquatic park after the noon.
- Daytime swimming lessons are offered at the aquatic park. 30 minutes long daily swim lessons are open to all ages.
- Food concessions offering snacks and drinks are available in the park. Outside food is not allowed inside the aquatic park.
- Altoona aquatics park can be rented for birthday parties and family gatherings.
- Season passes are a great way to save some bucks and enjoy the pool all Summer long.
Altoona Aquatic Park Insider Tips
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Restrooms and changing rooms are available.
- Bring sunscreen.