Alum Creek Park Amphitheater is located at Alum Creek state park in Delaware County, Ohio. The park was founded in 1974 and the Alum Creek lake is open to several recreational activities like fishing, boating, and swimming. A variety of musical bands perform during the Summer in the open air theater. The concerts are usually free to the public, the musical acts can be enjoyed by listeners of all ages. Plenty of free parking is available near the amphitheater.
Things to Do
- Enjoy a variety of live musical performances at the amphitheater, you can bring lawn chairs, blankets and a picnic.
- The alum creek lake offers many outdoor recreational activities for the families, enjoy fishing, boating, swimming, and water skiing.
- Play a game of disc golf free of charge, you can rent the equipment.
- A dog park is located inside Alum creek state park, it's a fenced area where dogs can enjoy water sports and other activities.
- Picnic areas are available in the park with tables, grills, restrooms and drinking water.
- The inland beach has sand volleyball courts, children can play different games on the beach.
- Miles of hiking and biking trails are available.
Alum Creek Park Amphitheater Insider Tips
- Check the official website for schedule of events.