Anderson Farms is a family-friendly farm attraction located in Erie, Colorado, just 30 miles north of Denver. It is home to the longest-running corn maze and pumpkin patch in Colorado, which attracts visitors from all over the region each fall.
If you're looking for a great place to spend a day enjoying Colorado's beautiful fall weather, consider a visit to Anderson Farms for their annual Fall Festival! It features tons of fun attractions that are sure to be enjoyed by visitors of all ages, including the corn maze, hay rides, pedal karts, farm animals, a children's play area, and activities like pumpkin launching.
Things to Do
- Explore the massive 30-acre corn maze - you can choose to do one or several sections of the maze, as well as pick a fun maze game to participate in such as The Farm Scene Investigation, in which you gather clues while navigating the maze that will help you find out which farm animal is responsible for Farmer Joe's disappearance!
- Take little ones to the Kiddie Korral - it's full of fun attractions like a spider web, a wooden train, and a kid-sized rainbow maze.
- If your teen loves zombies, take them to Anderson Farms for the Zombie Paintball Hunt - they'll love the heart-pounding terror of fleeing from zombies and shooting them with paintballs in the dark corn fields.
Anderson Farms Insider Tips
- Don't miss your chance to launch pumpkins out of a pressurized cannon over a quarter-mile into the distance - kids love to watch them fly through the air and land with a splat!
- Check out Terror in the Corn, the farm's special ghost town and haunted hayride experience for a terrifying Halloween excursion. The whole family will be screaming as you ride through dark cornfields, encounter ghosts, and explore the buildings of a haunted ghost town together.
- Make sure to wear closed-toe shoes or other appropriate footwear if you plan to explore the corn maze - its dirt trails can get muddy if it has rained recently.