Andy Alligator's Fun Park is a family entertainment center in Norman, Oklahoma, which is just 15 miles away from Oklahoma City. It features tons of fun attractions, including go-karts, bumper cars, a climbing wall, batting cages, mini bowling, a soft play area, miniature golf, and an arcade stocked with dozens of games. In the summertime, you can also visit Andy Alligator's Water Park to escape from the hot Oklahoma weather.
Things to Do
- Fly around the speedway in a go-kart! They offer full-sized karts, rookie carts for kids, and two-seat karts for those who prefer to be a passenger.
- Try to tackle The Rock, a 32-foot climbing wall with three different difficulty levels.
- Take your little one to the Kidz Zone, a three-level soft play area with slides and tunnels.
- Play a round of Gator Golf, an 18-hole miniature golf course with water features and obstacles, or enjoy a game of Highway 66 Mini Bowling with your entire family.
Andy Alligator's Fun Park Insider Tips
- Instead of paying for individual attractions, consider purchasing an Unlimited Fun Pass, which is good all day and includes most attractions.
- Check out their specials page to learn about daily deals on fun passes, food, arcade games, and miniature golf.
- Reward your child for getting good grades in school by bringing their report card to Andy Alligator's in order to receive free game tokens for As and Bs!