Antioch Water Park is a public water park located in the small city of Antioch, California, which is approximately an hour's drive from both Sacramento and San Francisco. Each summer, this city-owned water park opens its doors to families who are eager to splash, slide, and swim as they cool off in the summer heat. Its features include several slides, a lap pool, a toddler pool, and an activity pool - everything you need for a fun day in the sun!
Things to Do
- Check out all five of the slides - little ones will love the Otter Slide, while older children will want to experience the thrilling Canyon Cooler slide.
- Take your toddler to the Tad Pool, a kid-sized pool designed for the water park's youngest visitors so that they can safely splash to their hearts' content.
- If your family has a few good swimmers, head to the lap pool for a race to find out who is the family swim champion!
Antioch Water Park Insider Tips
- Visit the pool after 4 p.m. - admission is only $6 instead of the usual $12-$14!
- Save some money by bringing along a picnic lunch to eat in their picnic area. Snacks are also available from their concession stand.
- Feel free to bring along your own folding chairs or sunshades if you plan to watch your child play from the edge of the pool - there are some in the water park, but if it's busy there might not be enough for everyone.
- Consider having your child's next birthday party at Antioch Water Park! Their party package includes all-day passes, reserved time in the picnic area, hot dogs, chips, drinks, and a visit from Allie the Alligator.