Arizona Biltmore is a stunning resort known as the "jewel of the Desert" located nearby Phoenix, AZ, it features many pools, two golf courses, spa and a space for events. It is an exclusive holiday destination for many looking to take a break from chaotic everyday life. The resort offers many exciting and engaging activities for adults and children, there are champion golf courses, as well as hiking and biking trails, tennis for kids, live music, events, movies and much more. There are activities for the young kids as well. Book a family package for ultimate fun.
Things to Do
- Visit Arizona Biltmore for a memorable trip, guests get breakfast and premium wifi, be engaged in adventures, games and shopping through out the day.
- Play mini golf on the 18-hole course, lawn chess, take a scenic bike ride on the biking paths and hike on the hiking trails.
- You can enjoy horseback riding, there are cooking classes for kids, tennis, live music, movies and delicious hi tea.
- In the Summers, enjoy swimming in the pool, water slide, July fireworks, stargazing with a professional astronomer and more.
- Looking for some souvenirs and children's clothes? Shop at the Pink Saguaro for all the cool stuff.
Arizona Biltmore Insider Tips
- Free WIFI in all the rooms.
- You can bring pets if you stay in the cottages.