If you ever wanted to visit the filming location of "The walking dead" series and wanted to meet the cast and crew, head up to Atlanta Movie tours in Atlanta, Georgia. Take the "Big Zombie Tour" put up by Atlanta Movie tours, take a tour of the filming location with guides who have performed in the series. Atlanta movie tours take you behind the scenes of your favorite movies and shows with real actors as your tour guides. Board the luxury coach and meet the stars and get all the behind the scene stories.
Things to Do
- Atlanta movie tours offer thrilling and exciting tour experience for the whole family, take the exciting "Atlanta film sites tour" that take you to the filming locations of your favorite movies and shows filmed in Atlanta.
- Board the luxury coach and get the inside scoop from the guides, see the locations of the movies, "what to expect when you're expecting", "the hunger games", "the walking dead", "driving miss daisy", "remember the Titans" and "we are Marshall".
- "The big zombie tour" 1 & 2 are very thrilling, visit the locations and hear interesting stories from the guides, the 3-hour long tour is full of interesting stuff, trivia prizes, photos and selfies and so much more.
- The "Gone with the wind tour" is a 3-hour long tour that you'll take with Margaret Mitchell herself, this is a must see tour for any gone with the wind fan.
- Visit the merchandise shop in Castleberry Hill, and buy stuff from the walking dead, hunger games, gone with the wind and many more.
- Refreshments and snacks are available.
Atlanta Movie Tours Insider Tips
- Wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Restrooms are available.