Visit the Atlantic Station for a nice, leisurely stroll with the family. The Atlantic Station is an outdoor mall built over a parking garage. The place offers plenty of shopping and dining options, a movie theater, and an ice skating rink in the winter months.
Things to Do
- Go shopping at any of the retail stores such as Target, H&M, GAP, IKEA, Victoria's Secret, and Banana Republic.
- Are you craving for some classic American food? There are plenty of dining options to choose from ranging from fine dining, fast casual, and pub food. Get chocolates and ice cream at Kilwin's, grilled chicken and fish at Fishook Grille, and slices of savory steak at Strip.
- Bring the family for a movie night at the IMAX theater. Check the Movies page for the schedule.
- In the winter, skate at the rink between 17 1/2 an 18th streets. Admission is $13 and $10 for children and the elderly. There are also plenty of events for kids and adults to enjoy during the holidays.
- Check the Atlantic Station's website for more information about Events, Exhibits, and Festivals. Atlantic Station often hosts Cirque Du Soleil shows.
Atlantic Station Insider Tips
- Parking is free for the first two hours.
- Atlantic Station also offers a Rainy Day A-Card, a special discount card for participating establishments during rainy days. Visit the Concierge to get more details.