If you're interested in experiencing nature in a new and exciting way, then you should check out the Alpine Slide attraction at Attitash Mountain Resort. Each summer, this popular ski resort offers families all kinds of outdoor activities, including their famous alpine slides, which are the longest in North America. Once you're done racing down the mountain, you can also check out other summer activities such as a mountain coaster, water slides, horseback riding, mountain biking, a climbing wall, a kiddie pool, and a scenic chair ride.
Things to Do
- Glide down the mountain on one of their thrilling alpine slides, which are over a mile long!
- Take your little one to Buddy Bear's Playpool, a special water play area for children featuring a tree house and a mini water slide.
- Go for a ride on the Nor'Easter Mountain Coaster, a scenic roller coaster with two-person carts that leads you around fast curves and through the forest.
- Enjoy the spectacular views of the Mount Washington Valley by going for a journey on the Flying Bear scenic chair ride.
Attitash Mountain Resort Alpine Slide Insider Tips
- If you're on a tight budget, consider just visiting for the afternoon when you can enjoy discounted admission prices.
- Don't miss the chance to go horseback riding with your family, or take your little one for a hand-led pony ride through the beautiful Fields of Attitash.
- If you're wanting to have a special family meal while you're in the area, consider dining on one of their popular railroad dining cars.