Attitash Mountain and Bear Peak are two mountains placed side by side located in New Hampshire's White Mountains. Together they offer 78 ski trails for people to enjoy along with a half pipe for snowboarders. These trails cover a wide range of skill levels and standards. The luxury Attitash Grand Summit Hotel is located here and there are activities to be enjoyed during both the summer and winter seasons.
Things to Do
- If you are a family with a range of ages who all want to go on a skiing trip together then Attitash is a good choice. This is because the ski trails appeal to just about every skill set, from absolute beginners to the more advanced skiers. As such it is a great place for anyone to learn.
- Skiing and snowboarding aren't the only activities on offer at Attitash Mountain.
- Visitors in summer can mountain bike, zip line, go horse-back riding, take a trip on the Nor-Easter Mountain Coaster, head down alpine slide and water slides, rock climb, trampoline and more.
- Younger kids can splash around in Buddy Bear's Playpool while older visitors may enjoy the Scenic Chair Ride.
Attitash Mountain Insider Tips
- The Attitash Grand Summit Hotel offers deluxe accommodation to skiers. They have an all year outdoor pool and condominium style rooms which boast views of the nearby valley and of the mountains themselves. If that doesn't appeal or is a little bit out of your price range then you should take a look at the other choices which the Attitash Mountain Resort website lists.
- Certain discounts are available for large group bookings.