Az Air Time have two Arizona locations, one at Scottsdale and the other in Tucson. Both offer a fun time for kids and teens of all ages with extensive trampolining areas, dodgeball, basketball, party areas, foam pits and more. There are activities aimed towards adults like daytime fitness classes.
Things to Do
- If you have younger children don't be worried that they will be bullied off the trampolines or won't be able to handle the bigger bounces. Both locations have special 1/4 pipe designed trampolines that are made especially for children aged six and younger.. There is plenty of fall protection material to put your mind at ease.
- Every Friday and Saturday night at the Scottsdale location is Teen Night. From 7:00 pm until 11:00 pm ages 12 and up are welcome to come for dance competitions, dodgeball and basketball all with the latest pop tunes playing over the center's speakers.
- Az Air Time offers three different birthday party packages. Depending on the fee they can organize your party in an open area of the facility, a semi private area or in your own VIP room. Each package comes with tableware, plates, napkins, unlimited fountain drinks and unlimited jumping including the foam pit.
Az Air Time Insider Tips
- There is a special two hours for the price of one deal on Tuesdays and Thursdays. On Wednesdays and Fridays there is a special discount price for children aged six and under. There is a discount rate offered for special needs children and adults at any time throughout the week. Both centers are closed most Mondays except on certain holidays and for special events.
- You can take a 3D Virtual Tour of both facilities to see for yourself what they offer before you visit.