Ahoy there Mateys! You'll have a jolly good time on this engaging and entertaining pirate ship excursion. The super friendly pirate crew of the "Fearless" gets everyone on board involved in the action of singing and dancing jigs, telling corny jokes, playing games and firing water cannons.
The staff gets you in the pirate character mode from the moment that you arrive. There are costumes and tattoos, face paint and assignments of silly pirate themed names. Avast Ye! You are sure to have lots of laughs as you venture out on an hour long pirate voyage around the scenic Chesapeake Bay.
Things to Do
- Family Pirate Adventure Cruises
- Bring Your Own Grog adult Pirate excursion
- Birthday Party Adventures
- Charter party events for all occasions
- In the summer months, there are pirate story time events which include singing and dancing and storytelling and fun. These events are free!
- Sing, dance, tell corny jokes, and enjoy being in character on this entertaining cruise.
- Field Trips
Urban Pirate Adventure Insider Tips
- Make sure you arrive 30 minutes before boarding time
- Each cruise includes approximately 30 minutes of activities which include costumes, tattoos, pirate name assignments, painted on facial hair.
- The main costume item that they outfit you with is a pirate vest and other items are for sale. I recommend bringing along some pirate themed apparel such as bandanas and eye patches for your family to lessen the expense of buying them there.
- The Fearless travels in Rain or Pleasant weather. It is rain or shine so plan accordingly.
- Book your adventure early. The Ship only accommodates 49 passengers on a voyage.
- Explore and take advantage of the After School Special of 25% off after 4pm on Thursdays and Fridays during the Fall.