The Baltimore water taxis are a fun way to explore and access your Inner Harbor destinations. For a one day fee, you can ride an unlimited amount of times throughout the day. The Water Taxi service provides a fun, different, and time saving way of travelling and has several touristy stops along its route. It is a fun and easy way to see the sights in a time efficient manner.
Things to Do
The Water Taxi service will take you to various destinations around the inner harbor. Some of the destination stops include: The National Aquarium, Harbor Place, Science Center, Pier 5, Rusty Scupper, Harborview, Fell's Point,Locus Point, Captain James, The Maritime Park, and Fort McHenry.
Water Taxi Insider Tips
- You can pay for the all day pass or pay by the trip. If you are enjoying the day in the Inner Harbor, I would highly recommend the all day pass.
- Water Taxis do not have a defined schedule as many factors can impact the transportation time but you shouldn't have to wait more than 15 - 20 minutes for one to arrive.
- If you ride the boats on a regular basis, they offer a frequent floater pass.
- Ride the Water Taxi on your first day of your trip because they hand out a coupon book which can add to your vacation savings at the various destinations around Baltimore.
- There are no dogs or bicycles allowed on the water taxis
- There is a late return policy for people who have been stamped from earlier in the day for late night events like an Orioles game. See website for more details. This is for 30 minutes after the last Orioles game or 12:30pm whichever comes first.