Have you ever wondered how Barbie's Dreamhouse looks like in real-life?
Barbie The Dream House Experience is a 10,000-square feet interactive installation of Barbie's Dreamhouse in Sawgrass Mills, Florida. Kids will surely be fascinated with the different rooms, the Barbie dolls collection, and the various activities that they can participate in.
Things to Do
- Purchase the VIP ticket and kids get to have a special makeover, a model training, and then they can join a fashion show complete with tutus, dresses, and crowns.
- Play in the different Barbie rooms like the kitchen where kids can play pretend cook. Visit Barbie's living room, bedroom, closet, bathroom, and balcony too! You will also be transported to the rooms using the virtual elevator.
- Kids can make bracelets, get crayons and work on coloring books.
- Get to know more of Barbie's other doll friends as they make appearances in The Dreamhouse through animation, photos, and games.
- See more than 350 dolls at the Dolls on Display area and if you wish to purchase Barbie merchandise, you can do so at the store.
Barbie Dream House Experience Insider Tips
- Kids below 3 years old get in for free.
- Taking pictures and bringing food and drinks are not allowed inside The Dreamhouse. Photographers can take your photos inside for an additional price.
- Kids who visit on their birthday get a special treat. Just let the crew know if it's your kid's birthday.
- The interactive games are very basic and enjoyable only for pre-school ages.
- Check coupon sites for discounts.