Spray parks are a great way to enjoy a free activity with your little ones. As a result, they've started popping up all over Columbus and the spray park Barnett Recreation Center Sprayground Playground comes highly recommended for families with children, especially the younger kids.
Kids love spray parks and safety is key at the Barnett Recreation Center Sprayground Playground. The floor is a non-slip surface and you can rest safe in the knowledge that there is no real risk of drowning, unlike at swimming pools.
Things to Do
- Let your kids play free in the Barnett Recreation Center Sprayground Playground. Here they can play to their heart's content.
- Play in the regular playground. There's also a more typical playground here for kids to play in so if the weather is a little too cold to get wet, your little ones can still run around and have fun.
- If the weather changes or it's not warm enough to play in the spray park, make sure to enjoy the other facilities offered by the recreation center including various games and activities that your little ones are sure to love!
Barnett Recreation Center Sprayground Playground Insider Tips
- Bring a picnic along. There are picnic areas for you and your family to make use of and it's a great way to dine al fresco without paying restaurant prices. Great for trips on a budget!
- Arrive early to avoid the crowds in the afternoon and evening.
- For more information on the Barnett Recreation Center and the Sprayground Playground, consider visiting their website here.