Add some extra fun to bath and shower time by making Bath and Shower Crayons. Children will have fun drawing and writing on the walls of your tub or shower while getting clean at the same time. When the bath time fun has ended, simply wash away with a washcloth and some water and your tub walls will sparkle.
- 3 bars of Ivory soap grated
- 1/3 cup warm water
- 6-8 drops of food coloring
- Silicon molds or cookie cutters
How to Make It
- Grate three bars of ivory soap and place in a bowl.
- Mix in water and food coloring and stir until mixed.
- Remove the mixture from the bowl and knead the soap mixture until is forms a thick dough-like substance.
- Pull away small sections of dough and press into silicone baking sheet shapes. You can also press the dough into cookie cutters if you don't have the shaped trays.
- Place the molds into the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Allow them to dry overnight.
- Pop them out. Store in a plastic container.
- Use to draw on the bathtub or shower walls. Washes away easily with water and a washcloth.