Bay Beach Amusement Park is a city-owned amusement park that opens each summer in Green Bay, Wisconsin. It is one of the oldest continuously operating amusement parks in the United States and features nearly two dozen rides, including a Tilt-A-Whirl, a roller coaster, and bumper cars. The park also has several picnic shelters, two playgrounds, and provides free outdoor movie screenings throughout the summer, making it the perfect family attraction.
Things to Do
- Go for a ride on the Ferris wheel and enjoy the spectacular views of the park and the bay.
- Take your little one to enjoy kiddie rides like the Lady Bugs, Jeeps, and Race Cars.
- Check out the Zippin Pippin, a new roller coaster with tons of thrilling hills and drops.
- Climb aboard the Bay Beach Train, one of the park's most popular rides, which will take you on a tour of the amusement park alongside the beautiful bay.
Bay Beach Amusement Park Insider Tips
- Save money by bringing along your own snacks or a picnic lunch to eat in one of the picnic areas instead of stopping by the concessions stand.
- Admission and parking are free, though you do have to purchase tickets for the rides. Tickets cost about $.25 each, while most rides require 1-2 tickets.
- Attend one of their annual Movies In-the-Park events, where you can enjoy a movie under the stars for free.