BB Riverboats are riverboat cruises that cruise along the beautiful Ohio river, the riverboats provide a memorable and beautiful journey along the Ohio river, with magnificent views, meals, music and dance on board. BB riverboats are a staple of Cincinnati riverfront for more than 30 years, the company is a family-run business that is thriving successfully. The portraits of the initial owners Ben Bernstein and Betty Blake are displayed on the Belle of Cincinnati, a flagship of BB riverboats fleet. BB riverboats offer a wonderful family adventure, it offers sight seeing, dinner, lunch, plus specialty cruises. BB riverboats fleet includes Belle of Cincinnati and River queen.
Things to Do
- Families can board the Belle of Cincinnati, a flagship of BB riverboats, it is a beautiful riverboat, complete with lavish Victorian decor and many amenities to be enjoyed. It has three decks, a bar, a dance floor and elevators. The top most deck gives beautiful views of the Ohio river, private parties and events can be held at the upper deck.
- Sight seeing cruises are a great way to explore the Ohio river, it includes pirates of the Ohio cruise that offers lots of fun and activities for the entire family. Kids will be given a pirate's hat, eye patch and treasure map. Super hero cruise and princess cruise offers lots of fun for the kids.
- Special lunch, brunch and dining cruises are also recommended for the families. Special child friendly cruises include pirates of the Ohio cruise, haunted pirates of the Ohio cruise, little goblins cruise, ice cream social Sundays and other. Enjoy scoops of ice cream with Cincinnati sight seeing on the ice cream social Sundays cruise.
- Birthday party packages are offered for kids 2-10 years, a great way to celebrate your kid's birthday party on the water.
BB Riverboats Insider Tips
- All the cruises require prior reservation as early as possible.
- Cruises are stroller and wheelchair accessible.
- Club BB members receive special discounts.