Kids of all ages can create a beautiful bouquet of flowers to brighten a room up at any time of year with these beautiful button flowers. The button flowers are very easy to make and is a great activity to help practice hand eye coordination. Artists will have so much fun coordinating their unique color schemes and building their very own flowers. Make one or several to create a bouquet for a gift or a pretty accent for anywhere in your family's home.
- A variety of brightly colored buttons in various sizes
- Wire cutters
- green coated craft wire/ florist wire
How to Make Them
- Decide which color and size combinations that you would like to use and set them aside.
- Thread your buttons one at a time from the bottom up through one hole and down through the other. All of the buttons should be in the middle of the craft wire with equal amounts of craft wire hanging down.
- Make sure that the wire is pulled down tight.
- Hold the buttons from the bottom and tightly twist the craft wire from the top to the bottom by twisting and slowly moving your fingers downward with each twist.
- Make several in different color patterns for a beautiful bouquet display.