Belmont Park is an amusement heaven located at the Mission Beach, San Diego, California. The amusement park has a stunning backdrop of beach and the sand, it's San Diego's only beachfront amusement park. The park was opened in July, 1925. The whole family can enjoy the thrilling and fun filled activities at the park, from fast roller coasters, flow barrel wave machine to rock climbing, mini golf and laser tag, the fun never ends at the Belmont Park. Ocean front restaurants in the park offer great views and fine dining options. Belmont Park is open year round, parking and admission to the park is free.
Things to Do
- Thrill seekers can ride the Giant dipper roller coaster, this historic roller coaster was built in 1925. Other thrilling rides are beach blaster and control freak.
- Children would love riding the bumper cars, krazy cars, crazy submarine, the liberty carousel, and riding the speedy Nascar style cars.
- The Lazer maze is an exciting new attraction, navigate through the maze without breaking the lasers. Fly high in the zipline adventure, and free falling in the leap of faith.
- Rock climbers would love the sky climb and speed wall. Surfers would love the flow barrel, kids can ride on the simulated wave machine, the flow rider.
- Families can take on a golf course adventure at the Tiki town mini golf, or enjoy playing wonderful classic games in the game Arcade.
- Buy huge icecream cones from the Sweet Shoppe, kids can have some snacks from the hot dog on a stick. Enjoy a delicious family meal at Belmonty's.
- Shop for apparel, souvenirs and gifts from the Sun Diego shop, Waves and Belmont Kiosks.
- Celebrate a fun-filled birthday of your child at the Belmont Park. Party packages include rides and attractions.
Belmont Park Insider Tips
- Purchase unlimited one day ride passes.