Berkshire East Canopy Tours are three thrilling family attractions located at the Berkshire East Mountain Resort in Massachusetts. Outdoor enthusiasts can choose between three different zip line tours that include some of the longest zip lines in North America: the two-line Base Area Tour, the exciting seven-line Mountain Top Tour, and the daring Valley Jump Tour, which includes a heart-stopping zip line that reaches speeds up to 50 mph. Whether you're new to zip lining or are an experienced rider, you're sure to have a blast as you fly through the trees with their experienced staff.
Things to Do
- If you're new to zip lining try the Base Area Tour, which is perfect for families with small children since it is more affordable than the other tours and only includes two zip lines.
- Climb high into the trees to enjoy the popular Mountain Top Tour, which starts with a scenic chairlift ride and includes racing lines you can use to zip side-by-side with family and friends.
- Experienced zip line enthusiasts should check out the Valley Jump Tour which includes X1 and X2, two of the longest zip lines in North America, one of which reaches speeds up to 50 mph!
Berkshire East Canopy Tours Insider Tips
- Check their FAQs before you reserve your tour in order to make sure you meet participant requirements. Children must be at least 8 years old and over 70 lbs to do the Base Area and Mountain Top Tours, and at least 12 years old and over 100 lbs to do the Valley Jump Tour.
- Dress for the weather - zip line tours continue rain or shine, so bring rain gear if there's rain in the forecast!
- There are plenty of other summer activities you can do at the Berkshire East Mountain Resort when you're finished zip lining, including white water rafting, kayaking, and a mountain coaster.