Parenting Apps can offer busy parents some much needed help. We're all about finding ways to make life a little bit easier, aren't we?
We have some suggestions to make managing life easier with kids.
- Evernote. This app keeps track of day-to-day life and we love it. This works across multiple devices and you can save audio, visual and text based notes. Very easy to use!
- ChorePicker. Simple tool to help parents find the perfect chore for your kids. Select age, and this app will give you suggestions and even directions. Use it with the ChoreMonster App, a chore management system for parents and kids.
- KidnectU. An interactive to-do list focusing on communication between family and a sitter or nanny.
Grocery and Lists
- OurGroceries. Save time and synchronizes with other phones in your family to share lists.
- iRewardChart. Keep track of chores and behavior and offer incentives for it.
- Overdrive. Taps into the local and educational libraries.
- TeamSnap. Keep in touch with your team and parents of teammates.
Best All-in-One Parenting App
- MamaBear. Child location tracking via GPS. Gives alerts, driving alerts and monitors social media.