The name Best Friend Park best suits a park that's good for all ages. That's exactly what you will find at this park in Norcross, Georgia. The park is equipped with a playground, paved trail, tennis courts (17 lighted courts), a seasonal swimming pool, a gym, indoor badminton courts, outdoor basketball courts, baseball/softball fields, plus a pavilion with grill for those who want to go on a picnic. Park admission is free, separate rental fee applies to fields and courts.
Things to Do
- Visit the park's page for more information on courts and fields rental. Reserve a field and gather your kids, family, or colleagues for a day of play may it be basketball or baseball. Bring food and drinks and complete the day with a picnic.
- Go for a quick jog on the trail or you may also bring your dog for a run.
- The playground, complete with water fountains and dumping buckets, is great for toddlers and older kids. If you happen to visit during summer, go for a swim at the pool. Kids will definitely have a great time with the splash pad and water slide at the pool.
Best Friend Park Insider Tips
- Bring chairs if you want to watch from the sidelines in the swimming pool.
- Always keep hydrated and bring sunscreen.