The magnificent indoor waterpark is the main feature of the Best Western Plus Sterling Inn Hotel, located in Sterling Heights, Michigan. Have a splashing good time as you frollick at the 25,000 square foot indoor water adventure park which features a great variety of thrill rides and fun for adults and children of all ages.
Things to Do
- Have a splashing good time at the 25,000 square foot indoor water park. Highlights of the water park include: a lazy river, three story water slides, a vortex slide, geysers and bubble seats, a 2300 square foot water playground, two hot tubs, an indoor running track, swimming pool and arcade.
- Relax in the hot tub while the family plays. There is a hot tub for children ages 5 and over and a hot tub available for ages 18 and over.
- Book a full service all inclusive pool party package. Great for birthday parties and special events.
Best Western Plus Sterling Inn Insider Tips
- Due to State regulations, the water in the park must be tested 5x per day for 15 minutes. Use this time to rotate your activities or have your snack or lunch break.
- you must be 48 inches tall and pass a "swim test" before you will be allowed to go on the large water slides.
- Proper swim attire is required. Children Under the age of 3 must wear rubber pants or a swim diaper at all times.
- Only Coast Guard approved life vests are allowed in the waterpark. They are available for use in the waterpark if you do not have one.
- Lifeguards are on guard at all times to enforce rules and ensure the safety of all guests.
- Outside food and beverages are not allowed inside the waterpark.