New York New York is one of the principal hotel and casino complexes along the Strip. Its exterior of skyscrapers and even a replica Statue of Liberty is pretty unmistakable. So while you are visiting the city don't miss out on a chance to ride the best Coaster in town. The Big Apple is a heart-stopping thrill ride that is certain to be amongst the most memorable experiences of your trip. This is one of the Strip's most popular attractions and has exhilarated millions.
Things to Do
- The ride itself packs a lot of fun into a couple of minutes. It is not often you get to go on a roller coaster that runs through a hotel and back out into the open air! Best of all is the 180 degree heartline twist and dive which will leave you screaming for more!
- New York New York has plenty of other attractions for visitors to enjoy. Kids will love Hershey's Chocolate World, a fantastic two story destination filled with all things Hershey's!
- You can put your investigation skills to the test at the CSI: The Experience attraction. Or take a break at their pool complex complete with a relaxing jacuzzi.
Big Apple Coaster at New York-New York Insider Tips
- Make sure you appreciate the amazing view of Las Vegas which the Big Apple affords you as it hits its highest point. Take a ride at night to enjoy a truly breathtaking view!
- An individual ride on the rollercoaster costs $14 so if you think you will take it more than once it may be a good idea to get the $25 Scream Pass which gives you all day rides with a small discount off a photo to commemorate your ride. There is also a special family ticket for four which includes 2 photos.