Boasting the biggest wave pool in the Southwest the Big Splash Water Park makes for a great family day out during the summer months. For over thirty years Big Splash has offered family friendly fun to the people of Tulsa. Come along and enjoy their assortment of slides and rides which your kids should enjoy.
Things to Do
- The Master Blaster will be the main event for a lot of people visiting the Park. This is Oklahoma's only "water roller coaster". It sends you on an exhilarating course of twists and turns which you complete either on a single or a double tube. The Flumes offer another great ride.
- Choose between one of three slides lined up side by side that take you plummeting to the bottom from a height of 400 feet.
- In the Activity Pool your kids can rock climb, high dive and play water basketball. The Little Splash area is the perfect spot for younger kids. Also the Lazy River is a fun and relaxing ride which families can do together, or where tired parents can take a minute or two to recuperate!
Big Splash Water Park Insider Tips
- Make sure to check on the Park's website for special offers. They make a new offer available to customers every month.
- All of the lifeguards at Big Splash are Red Cross certified and have gone through rigorous training, including a monthly in-service to keep them up to date on the latest safety practices. That means to can feel happier in the knowledge that your children will be safe while they play.
- On Sundays a special discounted admission rate per person as part of Family Day.