Create long lasting bubbles of all sizes with this homemade bubble solution. Playing in the yard with bubbles is a favorite pastime that can yield tons of fun. That is, of course, if your bubble solution is hearty enough. Avoid the frustration that many store bought bubble solutions can yield by making your own. This recipe is tried and true and is sure to give you and your children many hours of fun filled bubble action. This bubble solution can be stored for a few weeks if sealed and stored properly.
- 3/4 cup corn syrup
- 3 quarts of water
- 1 1/2 cups of dish washing liquid
- Large spoon
- Bowl or pitcher
- Empty Plastic Bottle with cap
How to Make It
- Mix water and corn syrup together until fully blended.
- Use a spoon to gently stir in your liquid dish soap. Stir until mixed thoroughly.
- Store in a an empty plastic bottle with a cap and seal tightly.