If you're looking for a place in Mount Pleasant filled with fun and engaging activities for both kids and adults, you should visit Blackbeard's Cove. Video games, go-karting, putt putt, and wall climbing are just some of the activities that will keep every member of the family occupied.
Things to Do
- Get Blackbeard cards for everyone and head to the Arcade. Choose from a wide variety of games - from a pinball machine, shooting hoops, or a racing video game - everyone will find a game to play. Collect tickets from the games and redeem your prize.
- Adults can drive go-karts and race their way on the 1/8 mile long course. If you're looking for more challenge, sign up for wall climbing. The wall is over 28 feet tall and has 4 stations.
- Play golf at any of the two 18-hole mini golf courses. The Island Course features pirate facts while the Fort Course is a replica of Fort Moultrie.
- Get ready to jump! Bring the kids to Jump Land, a huge inflatable castle where kids can jump, bounce, and slide.
- Gather everyone for a game of Water Wars. Divide the family into two teams, get your water balloons and launchers ready, and aim for the opponent's station. Ready, aim, fire!
- Take a break from the activities and grab snacks from the food tiki hut. They've got pizza, wraps, and hotdogs on the menu plus wine and beer for the adults.
Blackbeard's Cove Insider Tips
- Fee is on a per attraction basis. Check the website for discounts such as Dad's Morning Out or Mutiny Pass. Dad's are free on Saturday mornings from 9AM-11AM and kids get in for only 5USD, inclusive of unlimited activities.
- Bring mosquito spray.