BlackBeard's Family Entertainment is a family fun center located near the airport in Fresno, California. It provides visitors of all ages with a seemingly endless list of attractions that include an arcade, miniature golf, a race track, water slides, laser tag, paintball, batting cages, bumper boats, a ropes course, and numerous children's rides. If your family wants to spend the day having fun together, BlackBeard's Family Entertainment is a great place to start.
Things to Do
- Visit Cap'n Kids with your little one - they'll have a blast riding the roller coaster, balloon ride, carousel, Ferris wheel, spider climb, and turtle ride in the kid-friendly Rideland area.
- Take your daring teen to the Ropes Course Adventure, where they'll be strapped into a full-body harness in order to navigate a challenging course featuring a tight rope and a plank bridge while suspended 20 feet above the ground!
- Play a round or two of miniature golf - it's the perfect attraction for adults and children to do together. There are three 18-hole courses to choose from, which feature pirate, storybook, and western themes.
- Splash around in the bumper boats to cool off in the summer heat.
BlackBeard's Family Entertainment Insider Tips
- Save money by purchasing the Super Saver Pack Combo instead of paying for individual attractions. For $15 per person you can choose any three attractions, while for $20 per person you can choose five attractions to do.
- Celebrate your child's next birthday at BlackBeard's! They offer three different party packages that include fun activities, food, and the use of an indoor or outdoor party area.
- Don't forget to stop by the arcade - tokens cost just 25 cents! There are tons of games to choose from, including video games, pinball, and prize games.