Blazer's Fun Zone is an indoor family entertainment center located in Radcliff, Kentucky, which is about 90 miles outside of Lexington. Its attractions include a huge inflatable play area, laser tag, cosmic roller skating, a climbing wall, miniature golf, an arcade, and a special play area for toddlers. It also has a dining area that sells pizza and sandwiches and is the home of Sweet B's Frozen Yogurt, which has all kinds of delicious flavors that you can try for free.
Things to Do
- Take your little one to the inflatables area, where they can bounce and slide to their hearts' content.
- Play a round of Blazer Tag with friends and family - you can choose between the outdoor course or an indoor inflatable maze arena complete with black lights.
- Grab a pair of skates and check out Cosmic Skating, their space-themed roller skating rink.
- Enjoy a round of Whacky Golf, a 7-hole miniature golf attraction that costs just $3.50 per round.
Blazer's Fun Zone Insider Tips
- Save money by purchasing a play package instead of paying for individual attractions. If you want to enjoy all of the attractions, you can pay $25 per person for Package F, which includes one game of Blazer Tag and unlimited skating, miniature golf, rock climbing, and time to bounce on the inflatables.
- Have your child's next birthday party at Blazer's - they offer a wide range of party packages for toddlers, teens, and everyone in between.
- Don't forget to bring socks if you plan to play on the inflatables.