Offer the kids a day full of excitement and activities with a visit to the Blooms and Berries Farm in Loveland, Ohio. The entire family can enjoy fresh produce from this local farm while enjoying stunning flowers and discovering how a farm really works.
Blooms and Berries Farm is home to the Fall on the Farm experience, where the kids can engage in a wide variety of activities, ranging from walking through a field of sunflowers to hayrides, pumpkin patches, corn mazes and much more.
Things to Do
- Solve the puzzle of "Who ate Mrs. Farmer's Lunch" by wandering through the 7-acre corn maze. This fun and educational story allows kids to pick up game cards when entering the maze and look for clues as they make their way through it.
- A smaller maze is available for little children.
- A giant play area with tire swings, a huge slide and hay bales is available at the Blooms and Berries Farm.
- Taste some fresh pressed apple cider, caramel apples, jelly, and more from the farm's store.
Blooms and Berries Farm Insider Tips
- The best time to visit Blooms and Berries Farm is September, when the sunflowers are in full bloom.
- Field trips are available for groups and they are packed with kid-friendly fun
- Have a look at the stunning hanging baskets at the Blooms and Berries Farm and choose one for your porch at home.