Blue Goose Park is a new 5-acre public park located in the city Brentwood, California. It is especially popular due to its large farm-themed play area, which features a two-story play structure, a climbing wall, spring toys, a see-saw, and a water play area where children of all ages can cool off in the summer heat and splash to their hearts' content. The park also has several picnic areas with barbecues and plenty of green space where the whole family can play games in the sun.
Things to Do
- Take your little one to the special play area for small children that features a see-saw and fun spring toys shaped like horses and trains.
- Watch your child practice their climbing skills on the kid-sized climbing wall or the rope pyramid!
- Cool off with a visit to the water play area between April 1st and October 31st, when its gigantic flowers spray water all around.
- On a windy day, use the park's vast grassy areas to fly a kite high into the sky.
Blue Goose Park Insider Tips
- Don't forget to bring along sunscreen and a hat so you don't end up with a sunburn - the park doesn't have many shady areas.
- Have a relaxing family picnic in the park! It has picnic tables and barbecues that you are welcome to use.
- Bring along a frisbee, a soccer ball, or whatever sports equipment you need to have fun while running around the park.