Ever wondered about all the different intricate processes happening in your body at the same time? Or have you ever thought about what you look like underneath it all (that is underneath your skin)? Then you should make a trip to Bodies... The Exhibition. Don't worry this isn't just a boring re-hash of your high school biology lessons. Bodies gives you the chance to see the human body as you have never seen before, perhaps as you never thought you would ever see it. With over 13 full body specimens and 260 individual parts and organs you can get to know yourself deep down in a way you are sure to never forget!
Things to Do
- The displays at the Bodies exhibition are made up of real human parts. They are preserved using a special technique to give as accurate as possible a representation of how the body functions internally.
- Visitors can see the human body at rest and at play while also seeing the damage that smoking and not exercising can do to your insides.
- You can also view the wonder of nature that is the average body of a human being from the intricacies of our circulatory system to the gradual development of fetuses within the womb.
Bodies... The Exhibition Insider Tips
- If you fancy catching a few of the best attractions Las Vegas has to offer together then you can buy the three attractions for $57 deal. This allows you to choose three to see attractions out of "Bodies... The Exhibition", "Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition", "CSI: The Experience", "The Big Apple at New York-New York", "Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay" and "Siegfried & Roy's Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat at the Mirage".
- Children under the age of three can enter for free.