Boomerang Bay is a wonderful water park at Carowinds amusement Park in Charlotte, NC, the water park is open all through the month of August and a few days in September. Take a splash in the water park with your family and enjoy some thrilling water rides. Enjoy swimming in the wave pool, relax in the Cabanas or take some thrilling water rides like twisters, water slides and raft rides. The water park has amenities and fun rides for everyone in the family, admission to the water park is included with Carowinds Park tickets and season passes.
Things to Do
- Beat the heat by splashing in Boomerang bay, the Bondi beach wave pool is perfect for the whole family, take a splash, swim or surf in the wave pool.
- Float leisurely in the lazy river known as crocodile run, this relaxing lazy river is prefect for the whole family, little children must be accompanied by adults.
- Children can play in the great barrier reef wave pool, little children are required to wear life jackets.
- Kids love to play in the Jackaroo landing that is a three-story water jungle gym with water sprays and drenching buckets.
- Infants and tots can safely play in kangaroo lagoon, a separate pool area for the toddlers with restrooms and changing rooms.
- Platypus plunge is a fun tubing adventure for the families, enjoy water tubing in a pair of open-tube slides.
- Thrill seekers would love the surfer's swell, dorsal fin drop and Aussie twisters water ride.
- You can reserve a Cabana for your family, each cabana has lounge chairs, fridge, food service, WIFI access and more.
- Plenty of restaurants to enjoy a meal with the family, shop for your dining plan and eat at beach bites, Carowinds pizza cafe, Ozzie's shack, Joe cool cafe and others.
Boomerang Bay Insider Tips
- Don't forget your sunscreen, or purchase it from Matilda's.
- Don't leave your children unattended.