Boondocks Food & Fun is a family entertainment center with indoor and outdoor attractions that has two locations in the Salt Lake City area. Its Kaysville location is approximately 20 miles north of the city, while the Draper location is about 20 miles south. Both offer a variety of family-friendly attractions, including bumper boats, batting cages, go-karts, laser tag, arcade games, miniature golf, bowling, and a fun soft play area for little ones. With all these activities to choose from, everyone in the family is sure to have a blast at Boondocks Food & Fun!
Things to Do
- Go bowling at Boondocks in Kaysville! They have a regular bowling facility with comfortable couches to sit on while you wait for your turn, as well as rollerball, a miniature bowling attraction. Learn more here.
- Visit the arcade - both locations have a huge selection of arcade games. You'll be rewarded with tickets that you can redeem for fun prizes at the Boondocks Prize Center.
- Take your child to Kiddie Cove, where they can slide, swing, jump, and climb around a four-story tall soft play area.
- Both locations have two exciting 18-hole miniature golf courses that are fun for visitors of all ages. Watch out for the live volcano!
Boondocks Food & Fun Insider Tips
- Check out the Specials & Promotions pages for the Kaysville and Draper locations to learn about daily deals, free game credits for good grades, and more!
- If you plan to spend the entire day at Boondocks, save money by purchasing a package deal instead of paying for individual tickets for each attraction.
- Consider having your child's next birthday party at Boondocks - they offer several different party packages for various budgets that include food, drinks, and games.