Boondocks Food & Fun is a family fun center that features indoor and outdoor attractions for families with kids of all ages. It has three locations, including one in Northglenn, Colorado, which is a short 20-minute drive north from downtown Denver.
If you're looking for a family-friendly attraction where you can spend the day having fun together, head to Boondocks Food & Fun. You can play miniature golf, ride the bumper boats, go bowling, play laser tag, visit the arcade, race go-karts, and more!
Things to Do
- Get your heart pumping with adrenaline with a go-kart race! Everyone can participate since there are three different tracks - older visitors can try out the new King Scorpion go-kart, children can go for a ride on the Rookie Track, and little ones as small as 36" tall can visit the Jr. Racers track.
- Play a round or two of miniature golf - there are two courses to choose from which feature waterfalls, bridges, and exciting surprises like a fire-breathing lizard!
- Take the little ones to Kiddie Cove, a soft play area where they can safely jump, slide, climb, and swing to their hearts' content.
Boondocks Food & Fun Insider Tips
- While you can pay for each attraction individually, the most affordable way to take advantage of all the fun attractions at Boondocks Food & Fun is by purchasing one of their unlimited fun passes. Learn more on their Pricing page.
- Check their Specials & Promotions page to learn about ways you can save money on your next visit. Kids can get free tokens for good grades, so make sure to bring along their most recent report card!
- If you're looking for the perfect birthday party venue, consider Boondocks Food & Fun. Party packages cost as little as $14.95 per person and include games, drinks, and pizza for all of the guests.