Boston Bowl is an entertainment center in Dorchester, Massachusetts, which is located just 5 miles south of Boston. In addition to its popular tenpin and candlepin bowling lanes, it also features billiards tables, an arcade, and outdoor batting cages. It's also a great location for a child's birthday party, since they include food, drinks, and plenty of activities for all of the guests to enjoy.
Things to Do
- Go bowling with your family! A single game costs between $4 and $6 per person.
- Take your child to the GWIZZ arcade, which features dozens of fun arcade games.
- When you want to take a break from bowling, play a game of two of pool on one of their many tournament-sized billiards tables.
- Practice your baseball or softball skills with a visit to the outdoor batting cages!
Boston Bowl Insider Tips
- Consider having your child's next birthday party at Boston Bowl! Their party packages include bowling, arcade tokens, pizza, drinks, the use of a party room, and goodie bags for guests!
- If your child loves bowling, consider signing up for one of Boston Bowl's summer youth leagues, which will help them to develop their skills while having fun with other young bowlers.
- Check out their specials page to learn about simple ways to save money on bowling and other activities.