Rock climbing enthusiasts love to visit the Boston rock gym, one of the oldest in the US and among the top rated rock climbing gyms, BRG offers thorough rock climbing courses with certified and professional trainers. People of all age groups and climbing skills can do rock climbing at the gym, it doesn't matter if you are climbing for the first time, you'll be trained and will have a great time learning a new adventure. The rock gym offers both indoor and outdoor climbing courses, plus there are specifically designed courses for families with little children. The rock gym is open all through the week.
Things to Do
- Families can enjoy an adventure filled day of outdoor rock climbing at BRG, learn the basics of climbing and using your equipment in the indoor climbing class.
- The outdoor climbing classes are more fun in the Summer, you can learn the basics of outdoor climbing with your kids in the family outdoor climbing course.
- The instructors are well trained, experienced and certified by the American mountain guides association.
- Reservations are not required for climbing, after you have signed in the waiver, you'll be guided through climbing instructions.
- The "kid's climb" is for children over the age of 5 wanting to learn to climb, gear is rented for all the classes.
- Celebrate your child's birthday party at BRG, it includes rock climbing session, and a private party room.
Boston Rock Gym Insider Tips
- Children ages 4 and under are free with a paying adult.
- Buy a family membership to enjoy unlimited climbing.