The Boston Sports Museum is located in the TD Bank north Garden, and it displays some of the most historic and interesting sports memorabilia for the sports aficionados. Many exhibits are held at the museum that display mementos, galleries, artifacts, and hands-on activities that keep the visitors involved.
It is a great place to visit for the families and kids. The museum offers some serious insight into the history of sports, such as, Hockey, Basketball, Baseball, Soccer, Rugby, and boxing, featuring teams, including Boston Bruins, Boston Celtics, Boston Red Sox, Boston Marathon, Patriots, and college sports teams.
Things to Do
- Exhibits offer a great number of artifacts, there are life-like statues of sportsmen, including Bobby Orr, Harry Aganis, and Larry Bird.
- Experience the rich sporting history of Boston city with a number of artifacts, audio tours, and different sporting items.
- The all new audio tours are narrated by ESPN sports commentator, Sean McDonough. Visitors can re-live some of the most memorable sports moments in the history.
- There are no food and drinks for sale, the visitors can bring food with them.
- Visit the Boston Garden Theater, sit on the chairs from the old garden, and view highlights on a high definition TV.
- You can donate at the museum.
Boston Sports Museum Insider Tips
- Photography is allowed.
- Children under 10 can enter for free.
- Group tours require reservations.
- Visit the official website for current events.