Bounce-It-Out is the largest indoor playground in Rochester, New York. This popular children's attraction consists of several huge inflatable play spaces where children can jump and bounce, rock climbing walls they can climb, a visual sports simulator, and a massive play structure that they can explore and slide around for ages. It's a great place to take children 10 and under to get some exercise and have fun, rain or shine.
Things to Do
- Visit Bounce-It-Out and watch as your child bounces, climbs, slides, and jumps on inflatables and the huge play structure.
- If you have a child with Autism Spectrum Disorder, attend MATT Family Fun Night. On the second Wednesday of each month between 6:00 and 8:00 p.m., children with autism, their families, and their friends are invited to bounce around in a safe environment.
- Watch your child test their climbing skills on the rock climbing wall! Harnesses, shoes, and helmets are provided.
Bounce-It-Out Insider Tips
- All adults can enter free of charge - just sit back, relax, and enjoy the free wifi and cable television as you watch your child play.
- Make sure to bring along a pair of socks - both children and adults who enter the play area are required to wear socks.
- Have a fun-filled birthday party at Bounce-It-Out! Their party packages include food, drinks, use of a private party room, and tons of playtime.