Get your kids ready for a bouncing weekend! Bounce Magic, the largest indoor inflatable play facility in the area, has 2 branches in New York. You'll find one in Hamburg and another one in Amherst. The establishment has bounce houses, a rock climbing wall, a games and arcade area, and a 9 Hole mini-golf game.
Things to Do
- Schedule a play date with your kids and their friends. Kids will surely have fun bouncing all day in more than 10 bounce houses and slides.
- Get your kids to try out the rock climbing wall and the gem-mining waterfall. Also check out the glitter-tattoo area and let your kids pick their tattoo for the day.
- When the kids get tired of all the bouncing, take them to the video and arcade games area for some ticket-winning games.
- Bringing outside food is not allowed but at Bounce Magic, there's no need to worry about food! The establishment offers a wide selection of affordable kiddie favorites in the menu such as salads, pizza, burger, and fries.
- Bounce Magic is also a good choice for birthday parties, team building activities, and private functions. Contact them to know more about the packages.
Bounce Magic Insider Tips
- Only $12 for all-day play for kids. No admission fee for accompanying adults.Adults can bounce for free too!
- Check out the monthly passes to save on admission fees.