Bounce the day away in 7500 square feet of inflatable magic at Bounce Town in South Windsor, Connecticut. Bounce Town is an indoor playspace which features large inflatable themed slides, a couple of large bounce houses, a rock climbing wall, and an obstacle course will keep children active and happy for hours. Bounce Town is geared for ages 2-12 and is certain to be a challenging, fun, and active outing.
Things to Do
- Challenge your skills on the inflatable obstacle course, swoop down the giant inflatable slides, bounce the day away on the many bounce houses, or climb the rock wall.
- Order pizza or purchase snacks and drinks on site
- Attend or host a birthday party for oodles of fun
Bounce Town Insider Tips
- Adult supervision is required at all times. You may not drop any child off and come back.
- There are no shoes allowed and socks must be worn at all times while on the inflatables.
- Jewelry should be removed or simply left at home as it is strictly prohibited because they can easily cause damage to and pop the inflatable structures.
- There is no outside food or drink allowed at this destination. Food can be purchased on site. Pizza is facilitated by a local pizza delivery restaurant nearby and snacks and drinks are always available for purchase.
- The Inflatable park is geared for children ages 2-12. Older children are not charged admission and can only go on the inflatables if they are directly supervising a younger child. Given the wide range in age, it is recommended that you supervise your littlest guests closely. It can be hard to maneuver for toddlers without a little help.
- If you attend a birthday party at Bounce Town, you will receive a coupon voucher for half off your next ticket purchase!
- There is no time limit to the amount of time that you can play there. Your ticket is good as long as you are there. So, order some pizza or snacks and enjoy the day.
- Weekends do not always include open play time due to the high volume of birthday parties that they host, so be sure to call or check the website in advance of your visit to be sure.