At Boxaroo, exercise your mind as you and your family try to solve puzzles and escape 'locked' rooms. Players love how the games and puzzles are kept fresh for both beginners and experienced escape room guests.
Things to Do
- Bring your family with ages 12 and up and up to a group of 9 to solve puzzles in the magician's world of Marvolio at the Mystery of the Magician's Study. Reviews praise how the puzzles are unique and well thought off. In terms of production value, Boxaroo has one of the most stunning and convincing effects and visuals. The theme went very well with the clues and the clues went with the flow of the storyline, something that is missing in other escape room challenges.
- If you are new to escape room games and don't want to be locked in a room you can opt for The Rhombus Project and solve puzzles instead.
- If you and your family are experienced escape room players, let the Boxaroo crew know so they can hold off in giving you hints unless really necessary.
- Boxaroo accepts parties and corporate games. Call them ahead for reservations.
Boxaroo Insider Tips
- Sign up on their website to get exclusive discounts and coupons.
- If you the game will only be played by 2 persons, the game admin can give you extra time to finish the challenges.