Can you escape a 'locked' room within 60 minutes? Find out if your family's teamwork, brain power, and combined efforts can lead you to solve a puzzle just before your time runs out. Choose from 5 escape rooms and check your chances of getting out. The website shows the percentage of success. If it's your family's first time to try an escape room experience, we recommend that you go with the rooms with a higher percentage of escaping. With 'higher' we mean the ones with more than 30% chance of escaping. Will you be one of the few who will manage to get out?
Things to Do
- Call ahead to reserve your slot. Each room can fit 2 to 8 players. If your entire family is going, it will be best to book the whole room for yourself for a more enjoyable experience.
- For first-timers, book the Breakout Hotel or the River Quay Casino. If you want to take it to the next level, sign up for The Underground. Make sure that everyone in the group is ready for some physical activity as players will be required to climb, jump, or crawl. This room is not recommended for those who are claustrophobic or those who are afraid of the lights off.
- Call ahead for group reservations, parties, and team buildings.
Breakout Kc Insider Tips
- Arrive at least 15 minutes early before your scheduled time for the briefing.
- Check couponing sites for promo codes and discounts.