A family-owned recreational water facility nestled in south central Massachusetts. Kids of all ages can enjoy a full day of family fun at Breezy, which has been operating for over 60 years. Located at the heart of the Blackstone Valley National Heritage Corridor in Massachusetts, the spacious grounds, restrooms and the water are all very clean and well maintained.
You'll find a mix of sandy areas aimed particularly at children who want to build sand castles, and well-manicured grassy areas where you can set up shop with your family. You can swim in the adjacent lake or fly down one of the three 300' water slides!
Pack a lunch for a picnic ... or visit the snack bar. Everyone will enjoy swimming in the crystal-clear Whitins Reservoir, riding the Alpine waterslides … including the Tunnel Twister Slide (rides are unlimited throughout the day) and relaxing in their clean, well-groomed grounds.
Things to Do
- There are 3 slides which end in a 3' deep pool, which is separate from the lake area. One of the slides is partially closed (tube), the other two are open top. The lake is immaculate (clean, clear water, sandy bottom).
- Lake swimming with a (very small) sandy beach area for kids to dig in. Most of the lakefront is grassy with lots of spots for shade or sun.
- There are clean restrooms, and separate changing areas available.
- You can bring a grill and your own picnic, or they have a snack bar where many food items can be purchased. There are plenty of picnic tables and covered trash cans nearby for easy cleanup.
Breezy Picnic Grounds & Waterslides Insider Tips
- Entrance is $20/ea but parking is free, and admission it includes all day runs on the waterslides, swimming in the lake & they allow you to bring your own food, grills, tubes, floats, etc.
- Most summer days, water slide lines can get long (up to a 30 minute wait) due to day camps that visit. During peak summer days, the area will be packed by 10:00am.
- On busy days, be prepared to wait in line at the snack bar. At times the line for the ice cream bar can be 15 minutes deep as there are only 2 windows.
- There are certified lifeguards on duty by the slides and on the beach so you can put your mind at ease as your young ones play around.
- You can choose a ticket that includes the waterslides or you can choose a cheaper one that just allows you to enjoy the park and the swimming. Discounted tickets of both kinds are also on offer after 3:00pm.